ATTENTION: ALL CLIENTS
The following notice has been posted in accordance with Texas Senate Bill 425 and Texas House Bill 3276.
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee.
- This facility or a physician providing medical care at this facility may not be a participating provider in patient’s health benefit network.
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient.
- This facility is not a participating provider in any health benefit plan provider network.
- However, by state law, your health insurance company is required to process your emergency room visit at in-network benefit levels if you think you are having an emergency.
- Physicians Premier will help you enforce your rights to this legitimate benefit. You cannot be expected to look for an in-network site when you are having an emergency when every second counts.